Friday 9 August 2013

Hey it's Friday

Today I have two square cards to share. I just love the colour combination from the current Colour Q challenge and matched them as best as I could from my stash of paper.  I used the layout from Freshly Made Sketches and quickly put together my first card.

                                                                                  

Then of course I got to thinking about how else I could interpret the colours and sketch. Luckily for me Uniko Studio is having a blog hop at the moment to introduce their August stamp release - simply amazing by the way. All the design team have done an incredible job, but for me the stand out from day 1 was their guest designer Ardyth Percy-Robb. So the square at the top of my second card was definitely inspired by her cards.




Supplies:
Card 1:
Stamp: Stampin Up, Oh Hello
Ink: Adirondack, denim
Punches: Dovecraft
Embellishments: buttons & washi tape from my stash

Card 2:
Stamps: Uniko Studio, Background Builders, Round in Cirlces
Ink: Adirondack, denim, pool & watermelon
Embellishments: Papermania, shimmer dots

Thanks for looking.

Jane  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.