Sunday 11 August 2013

Hey It's Sunday

So, at last, the Uniko Studio new stamp release day has arrived. They've been teasing us all week with peeks and brilliant samples from their design team and I've been champing at the bit to get them ordered.  So to keep me in the Uniko mood I made a couple of cards using stamps I already own.

I need to give credit to the very talented and supportive Kimberly for the inspiration for these cards.  She made this amazing card shown here a while ago and I was immediately smitten by the simplicity and classic look of it. I really loved the dark card used for the background and the way she placed the three little embellishments - great movement!

Here are my cards, hope you like them.

 

Supplies:
Card 1:
Stamps: Uniko Studio, Nature's treasures 1; Sentiment, Kaiser Craft
Ink: Memento, tuxedo black, London fog & rhubarb stalk
Punch: tonic studio
Embellishment: pearls from stash
Card 2:  
Stamps: Uniko Studio, Nature's treasures 1; Sentiment, Kaiser Craft
Ink: Memento, espresso truffle, toffee crunch & peanut brittle - such great names!
Punch: tonic studio
Embellishment: pearls from stash

Thanks for looking.

Jane
 

1 comment:

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.