Thursday 1 August 2013

Thursday magic

Today's little bit of magic comes in the form of a freebie.  The FREE flowered background paper I used from Uniko Studio was the basis for my colours choices for this card and I just love how they look.

I followed the lovely layout from Sketch Saturday and produced a card right up my street. I think it would make a brilliant anniversary or engagement card. I can imagine this layout all in shades of ivory for a wedding - will maybe try this later and add it to today's post.





 

Supplies: 
Stamp: LOTV Together Forever
Ink: Memento, Rich Cocoa
Paper & card: My Mind's Eye, the sweetest thing, bluebell; Uniko Studio, Super FREE Saturday, Hello Specch Cloud & from my stash
Promarkers: soft green, tea green, cardinal red,dusky rose, blush, dusky pink, cinnamon, saddle brown, shale, cool grey4, nutmeg
Embellishments: buttons from my stash

Thanks for looking.

Jane  

I'm back with that wedding card, but stuck to white with a hint of lavender & silver, mainly because that's what was in my paper stash. Looks very different, but kinda cute. The silver mirri board has picked up lots of colours when I took the photo, but looks almost as good in the flesh when it's just silver.


Supplies:
Stamps: LOTV, Together Forever; Uniko Studio, Flower Power #2
Ink: Memento, London Fog
Paper & card: My Mind's Eye, Follow Your Heart
Promarkers: Lilac, Cool Grey 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5, Almond
Embellishments: Papermanis, Adhesive stones

Thanks for looking even longer!

Jane   

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet cards, great image and papers Jane. Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week! ~Deb

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.