Saturday 2 November 2013

Saturday Scribbles

Hey there! Another weekend and a whole day of doing nothing in particular!  First up I want to share this - so wonderful to be featured here again.  A big thanks to everyone who clicked on my layout. Loving the photo a day list for November too.

My card for today uses the colours from Color Throwdown and the cutest ever LOTV image.  This little beauty has been gathering dust at the bottom of my LOTV box and she is so adorable she deserves some attention! I just love the combination of party dress and boots and this mismatch seemed absolutley perfect for the girlie pinks and army green of the Throwdown colour combo.  Hope you love her as much as I do.


  

Supplies:
Stamps: LOTV, It's my party; Daisy Bucket, sentiment
Promarkers: olive green, shale, baby pink, ruby, blush, dusky pink, ivory

Thanks for dropping by and have a great weekend.

Jane



1 comment:

  1. That image is just too cute and it looks great in the throwdown colors! Thanks so much for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.