Friday 13 December 2013

Friday Focus

Really really late today, almost at the point of giving up hope of ever getting round to writing this post. Well it is Friday 13th and I've had a bit of a frustrating day sitting with my dad waiting for the gas man to turn up.  The original time slot was 8:00am-1:00pm and he finally came at 3:00pm, the last two hours were the longest as I'd not taken anything with me to keep myself occupied and I'm not the best at sitting doing nothing.  But hey time to move on!

Today's trio of cards were made just for my own pleasure without any challenges in mind.  I needed a card for a late December birthday and had this idea floating around in my head and really liked the complete simplicity of how it turned out. So, of course, I made two more. They'll slot very nicely into my birthday book for the New Year.

Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko Studio, Flower Power #1, #2 & #3
Inks: Memento, lilac posies, bamboo leaves, rose bud, grape jelly
Embellishments: gemstones from my stash 

Advent calendar task 13: Write Christmas cards.  Well I helped my dad write his, hand delivered some and got the rest ready for posting, but mine are still on my desk where I plonked them this morning before dashing round to my dad's. Obviously my nest job!


Journal Your Christmas day 12: All about keeping the 'Merry' in Christmas.Phot is not too good, had to take it this evening when the light is not great.

Thanks for dropping by this evening and sending belated Christmas sparkle to you.

Jane




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.