Monday 14 April 2014

Monday Moment

The weather was kind over the weekend, so my garden is looking a little tidier now.  But I still found time to do some crafting once the sun had gone down.

So a card and a scrapbook page to share today.

First up the card.  I used the layout from CAS(E) this sketch and the theme from Time Out - a birthday card with men in mind.

Out came my box of Clearly Besotted stamps and my favourite blues and green  male colour inks and in no time at all the card was done.  I just popped the 'happy' sentiment up onto pads and outlined the 'birthday' with sprinkles to focus the eye.

  

TIME OUT - Challenge 3

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
with the optional twist of a Masculine Birthday.
Supplies:
Stamps: Clearly Besotted, Superstar & happy sentiment from Fresh Flowers; Uniko Studio, birthday sentiment from All Occasion Sentiments #2
Inks: Memento, Danube blue, bahama blue, pear tart
Embellishments: doodlebug, sprinkles blue jean assortment

I've been taking my photographs with a different background, trying to emulate all the blogs I visit that have much clearer sharper photos. I've also been experimenting with the watermark I put on my cards and this is its first showing. Think I'm liking both, what's your view?
 

3 comments:

  1. Oh, this is lovely! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card for our challenge at Time Out!! Clean, fresh and perfectly simple - great work :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.