Wednesday 30 April 2014

Wednesday Words

Two cards, two challenges and two posts today.

First up is my entry for Less Is More. This week it's a sketch and my card is a very literal interpretation. No prizes for guessing the colour scheme!

I used a cuttlebug die to cut the circular ring and then cut a second set in white and embossed the centre circle. I stamped the leaves on the base card before adding my current favourite flowers on foam squares for dimension. A simple sentiment just to finish it off.



 
Supplies:
Stamps: Clearly Besotted, Pretty Petals Plus, leaves from Design A Tree
Inks: Memento, grape jelly, rose bud, pear tart
Die: Cuttlebug circles; Clearly Besotted, Pretty Petals Plus
Embossing: Xcut quilting
Embellishments:Kuretake, Wink of Stella clear

Scroll on down for my second post.


5 comments:

  1. Hi Jane, what a stunning card, I love the colours. I also wanted to say a big thank you for the lovely comment you left on my blog yesterday. It is most appreciated and I am glad that I can inspire you! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, Jane. Great use of the sketch in the bottom corner and the embossed circle surrounded by the flowers looks fab x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is SWEET! as in the slang version of "totally wow!". I love those colors together, lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jane what a pretty creation!
    Thank you for your LIM entry this week
    Anne
    Less is More Designer

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card Jane!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.