Monday 9 June 2014

More Monday Moments

And now for my second post.

Couldn't resist the colour challenge at Less is More this week - it's all about using the colours in your bedroom. Bet you can't guess!

I was also seeing lots of lovely cards on my visits around blogland that used the CAS(E) this sketch layout challenge. So I thought why not? It's been a while since I played over there and this sketch is very appealing.

http://casethissketch.blogspot.com.au/2014/06/case-this-sketch-79.html  We'd love you to display our banner 


Here's a peek at my bedroom colours:


No surprises there then! And here's my card:


I used a mask to create the strips and a piece of paper under it to get the indented strips. I stamped on top and added a Wink of Stella - an unexpected bonus was that this slightly changed the purple tone wherever it was applied. Lastly I added the sentiment and pearl accents.

Thanks for looking. Your visit is appreciated.  

Jane
 ***

9 comments:

  1. Jane this is so beautiful!! Love the masking, love the colors, just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS! And in my fave cols too

    KAthyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super interesting CASE(E) this sketch!!! SO creative Jane!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for letting us sneak a peak into your room this week Jane and your colours look fab.
    Loving how you've used the stencil and combined challenges.
    Thanks for sharing and taking part
    Sarah
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is so pretty! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks terrific Jane... thanks for showing the illustration from your bedroom...gorgeous!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully done - color combo is superb and the overall pleasantness of this card wins my vote!! Awesome sentiment and very well placed pearls!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous colors. I love how you interpreted this sketch. Good job. So happy you joined us at Less Is More this week. -Lisa Lara (LIM Guest Designer)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh what super colours and I love the way you added the stencilling, so clever!
    Thank for for joining us at Less is More this week
    Anne
    LIM Designer

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.