Monday 13 October 2014

Monday Moments

Today I'm sharing the first of a few Halloween cards that I've been busy making over the weekend.  I used the layout from Freshly Made Sketches and the colours from Color Throwdown - had to be Halloween themed with those colours!

http://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/theres-still-time-to-play-with-sketch_11.html          http://colorthrowdown.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/color-throwdown-313.html


I found this spotty paper lurking in my stash - a freebie from a crafting magazine I think - and its colours and in your face vibrancy were just perfect for Halloween.


I'm rather taken by the cat stamp on this card - loving the expression on its face.  I fussy cut it and then covered it in glossy accents to give it a more 3D look and glow.


Supplies:
Stamps:  Clearly Besotted,Fright Night & Halloween Spirit
Inks: SU daffodil delight, whisper white; Memento, tuxedo black, grape jelly
Papers: scraps from my stash
Embellishments: glossy accents

Thanks for looking today, your visit is much appreciated.

post signature

5 comments:

  1. I love the expression on the kitty's face! And I love these vibrant colors for a Halloween card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool! I love these colours for Halloween and I love how you've interpreted this weeks sketch. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!! Love the bright colors and papers....sweet kittie!! Thxs for joining us at CTD!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute design...love all the dots! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just too cute! Love the fun dots and that kitty is so adorable! So glad to see you in the gallery again!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.