Saturday 4 October 2014

Saturday Slot with Uniko Studio

Last month I was lucky enough to be chosen as the winner of Uniko Studio's challenge.  Double lucky really because part of the prize is to have a Guest Design spot for the current challenge using these fabulous inspiration colours.

http://unikostudio.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/uniko-studio-challenge-no-14-clean.html 

And triple lucky because this month's theme is CAS - couldn't be more perfect than that!


I love all the Uniko Studio stamps for their versatility, but I really adore the large sentiment stamp sets, so it was a no brainer to use one for this card. And then there are the Flower Power sets! I think this set just tips into my favourite of favourites and I've loved it in every colour combo I've tried.


I'm also a bit partial to overlapping stamps and love how this gives depth and dimension without bulk - always a plus with postage charges.

Suppplies:
Stamps: Uniko Studio, All Occasion Sentiments #2, Flower Power #3
Inks: SU, pool party, Bermuda bay, blackberry bliss; Memento, tuxedo black
Embellishments: Habico, opulent pearls

So that's my little bit of heaven over for today.  Just want to say another big thank you to Bev and her Uniko Studio Design Team for all their brilliant inspiration and for this opportunity to be showcased.

Thanks to you all too for spending some of your time looking at my blog - just amazing of you!


post signature

2 comments:

  1. Congrats again on your win and super happy to have you Guest Designing with us today :) FAB card, love your use of the colours and layout too. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this is a stunning CAS designs. Just love the touches of aqua with the flowers. Happy World Cardmaking Day 2014!
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.