Thursday 11 December 2014

Thursday Thoughts

Time to share the next three pages of my December Daily album. Follow this link if you're looking for more inspiration.

Let's December Daily Badge

Here's December 7th:


And a closer look at the journal card. I was trying to decorate this tree while cooking lunch and keep my mind off what was going on in the hospital - so not the relaxing experience of my first tree!


But I persevered and finally it was done.


December 8th pages:


We braved the cold biting wind and put up the new outside decorations. It was just too cold to stay out and climb the ladder to do the under the garage lights - another day perhaps.


I've been so looking forward to seeing how they looked and am really pleased.


December 9th pages:


The journal card. This was THE DAY, possibly the longest in my life!


I was thankful for Murray to stroke and walk and feed and occupy my time.


Well that's me all caught up and the big reveal of my new treasure next time I post.

Thanks for visiting my blog today, I do appreciate your time and kind encouraging comments.

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Jane, your December album is progressing beautifully. Thanks for sharing with us. I love your outdoor lights.....soooo pretty. Looking forward to seeing your following pages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again, more stunning pages! Your little birdie and Christmas tree with the heart are just gorgeous!! Perfect for dressing up your journaling page! AND wow on your outdoor lights... looks awesome. Totally love your doggie page... looks like a heart melter to me!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.