Thursday 1 January 2015

Thursday Thoughts

And so a New Year begins! My wishes for a peaceful and contented 2015 are sent to everyone.

https://bluesyemre.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/happy-new-year-2013-merry-christmas-xmas-images-gifs-free-happy-holiday-e-cards-for-kids-gif-animated-snow-ball-free-download-2014-clipart-funny-cartoon-animation-blogger-decoration-na.gif?w=500

The last of my December Daily pages to share today. I've so enjoyed creating this album and it's seemed much more logical and relevant to me this year. I think it helped enormously to have prepared all the journal cards and embellishments well in advance and I've just loved using all the digital products for the photo pages, so quick and easy when time is at a premium.

Day 26 - And almost a white Christmas!


Loving the big snow blobs on this photo, reminds me just how heavy the snowfall was for a little while. Shame it was late at night after the kids had gone to bed.


Day 27 - One of the many board games played over Christmas. Love all the banter and interaction that happens while playing!



I stood up on my chair to get this shot from above, a little blurred I know, but I couldn't actually see what I was taking until I'd climbed down - too old/lazy to redo it! And have you ever tried to get two boys to stay still while playing?!!


Day 28 - Murray came to visit wearing his new red collar - his Christmas present from his master & mistress and his Christmas bowtie - a present from me.


Such a handsome chap!


Day 29 - The part of Christmas that leaves my house unbearably quiet and empty.


All packed up and checking the sailing times. Someone's not a bit camera shy!


Day 30 - A really poor choice of something to do to fill my time, but I suppose it stopped me brooding.


And here they are:


Day 31 - Time to close down my album and think about the best bits - not easy to choose, it's been a good one this year!


And my two daughters in law making an appearance.  The pocket was inspired by Deb - here and the tags by Mandy - here.


And just before I put my album to bed a couple of shots of it all completed.




And my last link up with Let's December Daily. So much inspiration and friendship from their DT - sending a huge thank you and looking forward to seeing you all again next Christmas.

Let's December Daily Badge

Thanks so much for looking at my blog today, your visit is much appreciated. I'll be back soon with my first card as a DT member for CAS Colours & Sketches on Thursday 8th and my first scrapbook page as a DT member for The Memory Nest on Monday 12th.  Best get crafting then!

post signature

6 comments:

  1. You captured precious moments in a fabulous way Jane!
    Happy new year to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your December Daily with all this written journaling and nice family pictures

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jane, you have captured such wonderful memories here and I have loved the quotes you have included with your journalling. Each and every page of your album is just beautiful. Thank you for joining in and sharing with us your gorgeous and very inspiring December Daily. Happy New Year to you and your family and may 2015 be a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing! Each one of them is a little masterpiece. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh wow wow wow!!! You did it! And you should be so proud of yourself Jane! Its totally gorgeous! Love that you've used the pocket and tag page, and the blessings page. Also great idea for a highlights page too! Awesome work!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your completed album. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.