Thursday 2 April 2015

CAS Colours & Sketches #118

It's all change at CAS Colours & Sketches this week - a new look to the blog, a few tweaks to the rules and new timings. Go check it all out here, you're going to love it!

This month Louise is our hostess and she picked a cracking set of colours for the current challenge. When I first saw them they immediately reminded me about the frogs in my pond - photos here - so that was my starting point for my card.

http://cascoloursandsketches.blogspot.com/2015/04/challenge-118-colours.html

And this little frog from Digi Stamp Boutique is just so cute - and we are now accepting the use of digi stamps at CC&S. The frogs in my pond are absolutely fascinating, but cute would definitely not be the word to describe them!

 

As green is the favourite colour of my middle grandson this card may well be winging its way over to him later this year.


Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko Studio, Background Builders Chevrons; Digi Stamp Boutique, Bob; Clearly Besotted, sentiment from Wild Thing
Inks: SU, pear pizzazz, mossy meadow; Kaleidacolor, riviera
Colours: Promarkers, meadow green, marsh green
Dies: Lawwn Fawn, large stitched squares & large stitched circles

As the code word at Addicted to CAS is CUTE at the moment, and this little fella is definitely that, I'm going to pop this card into their challenge. And it will also go into the monthly challenge at Digi Stamp Boutique.

 

Thanks for visiting today, hope you've been inspired and will be joining in the fun at CAS Colours & Sketches this week. 

And keep crafting!


post signature

5 comments:

  1. LOVE this!!! LOVE the colors in the chevron and that darling little flog!! I LOVE frogs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little froggy turned out very cute! The chevrons make a great background for him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new look blog at CAS - Colours and Sketches. And I just love this week's challenge - your card is adorable. Mr Froggy is just so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the chevron and that froggy is too cute! Also love the colors you chose. Very classy! Thanks for joining us at ATCAS. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jane, I love your froggy card, brilliant idea for using the shades of green, I must admit I never thought of frogs! I'm sure your grandson will love this card, even the lines are jumpy!
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.