Wednesday 8 July 2015

The Male Room #14

A great wide open theme this fortnight at The Male Room - A Song Title. How amazing is that? You're going to have so much fun with this one!

http://www.themaleroomchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/

And my brain went into overdrive, (ha, ha), so many options, so much choice! Eventually it was a photo that made my decision for me, so yes it's a scrapbook page. And here's my song choice:


Apologies straight away if you know this song by Madness - you're going to have it swimming around your head and be humming it all day! One of those infuriating won't go away tunes.


I used a paper collection by MME called Cut and Paste for this page and then added some stamped images to make it my own. The title - the song title - had me delving through my supplies for the correct letters, hence the multi colours.


I die cut a stitched square and then stamped over it to make my journalling card and then finished off the page with a Uniko camera stamp which I hand cut.

Supplies:
Papers: MME, Cut and Paste
Alphas: Simple Stories, I {Heart} Summer; ep, A Perfect Summer
Stamps: Uniko, Strike A Pose; Technique Tuesday, Life in Pictures by Ali Edwards; Kaisercraft, wood panel
Die: Lawn fawn, larges stitched square stackables

How are you doing? Got that song in your head yet? Well you could always get on over to the blogs of the other DT to see if they've chosen something less irritating! Find their links here

Thanks for your visit today, please come back again sometime soon. And keep crafting!

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely fabulous! I think the song is super (and yes, it's going around my head right now). This scarpbook layout is super - love the papers, the photo is wonderful and the journalling just perfect. Great take on the challenge. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great, what a smashing idea for a scrapbook page. Maybe he'll have a Jaguar one day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great, what a smashing idea for a scrapbook page. Maybe he'll have a Jaguar one day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute!! Love the little guy!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.