Saturday 15 August 2015

Saturday Slot

There's a super simple sketch challenge at CAS(E) this Sketch at the moment that I couldn't resist. Take a look:

http://casethissketch.blogspot.com.au/2015/08/case-this-sketch-136.html

And so my super simple Christmas card was created.


 I'm loving this Christmas washi tape that has slunk into my stash and with a simple embossed sentiment and a scattering of star sequins my card was made in minutes. I'm thinking this will be a card that's repeated a few times, maybe in other colourways and definitely when I hit that I'm running out of time phase.


Supplies:
Stamp: Uniko, Simply Said Christmas
Ink: Versamark
Embossing: Personal Impressions, mirror gold
Sequins: Lucy's Cards 
Washi from my stash

So glad you had time to visit my blog today, thanks a lot.

And keep crafting! 

post signature

2 comments:

  1. It may be simple Jane... but it is so effective... and beautifully CAS!
    Thanks for joining CASE this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this with the star patterned paper and the stars sprinkled over top! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.