Thursday 24 September 2015

CAS Colours & Sketches #143

Can't believe it's already time for the final CAS Colours & Sketches September challenge. Pinch me, but won't it soon be time to start thinking about that C word!

http://cascoloursandsketches.blogspot.com/2015/09/challenge-143-sketch.html


So of course my card had to made with that in mind! A bit of a modern twist to the usual though and it could be used for an anniversary too.


I die cut the three different sized stars and popped some rainbow patterned paper behind the holes. I did intend to stop there, but then I had this idea that the actual star die cuts might look cool placed just off to the side of each hole. What do you think?


A simple greeting from that fab new Uniko set and I was done.

Supplies:
Stamp: Uniko, All Occasion Sentiments #6
Paper: Doodlebug, take note
Die: Xcut, stars

I'll hold you up no longer, but if you need more ideas for this sketch check out the DT creations here.

Thanks for visiting. And keep crafting!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. I love how you've used the rainbow paper behind the cutouts, and offset the cutout pieces! This fun card is sure to make the recipient smile!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.