Friday 30 October 2015

Friday Focus

Time to share a card I made for this week's challenge at CASology where the cue word is heart.

http://www.casology.blogspot.ca/2015/10/week-170-heart.html

And it had to be a Christmas card as I've got them on the brain at the moment!


This has to be the cutest stamp set I've seen in ages and it just sort of jumped into my shopping basket without any hesitation. Love it!

It's funny how in this photo it looks like the circle and frame are cut out when in reality it's the card with the sentimnt and hearts that's the cut out.

Supplies:
Stamps: Lawn Fawn, Winter wl
Inks: Memento, tuxedo black; SU, strawberry slush
Card: SU, strawberry slush
Die: Technique Tuesday, Magic Circle Card
Promarkers: cool grey 1-5, mint green, ruby

Oh and I just want to mention that I spotted this over at Let's December Daily. Go take a look!
 
 
Won't be long now!

Thanks for dropping by today, your time is really appreciated. And keep crafting!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. This is so adorable! Love all the clean space - and yet so much detail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet - I didn't think about making a Christmas card with a heart, but this is wonderful! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.