Tuesday 6 October 2015

Tuesday Talk

Today I'm sharing a card I've made for a friend's birthday - hoping she doesn't read my blog - and also for this month's CAS challenge at Happy Little Stampers.

http://happylittlestampers.blogspot.com.au/2015/10/hls-october-cas-challenge.html

Ever since I first saw the Uniko Cosmos stamp set I've thought about how it would look paper pieced so this was the perfect opportunity. 


I picked papers in colours that I know my friend likes and stamped the flowers three times - once onto the card, and once on each piece of paper. A bit of fussy cutting later and my flowers were completed. 


I kept my card very CAS and just die cut a stitched square and added a sentiment across the top. Loving the simplicity, hope my friend will too!

Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko, Pure Florals Cosmao
Inks: Memento, tuxedo black
Ppaers: Forever Friends Summer Time
Promarker: marsh green
Dies: Lawn Fawn, stitched square stackables

Thank you so much for spending some of your time looking at my blog today. And keep crafting!

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jane. This is so pretty. LOVE the papers you've used to paper piece your pretty flowers. Thanks so much for playing along at Happy Little Stampers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your friend is going to love this! Beautiful flowers!

    Toni
    HLS CAS DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty ...... CAS perfection! Thanks for playing along at Happy Little Stampers! Linda xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.