Sunday 22 November 2015

AAA Cards Challenge #53 Anything Goes

A chance to do your own thing at AAA Cards as the theme is Anything Goes!

http://aaacards.blogspot.com/2015/11/game-53-anything-goes.html

And for me it was a chance to make another Christmas card for my stash. I used that cute little owl and decked him out in gold to match both the AAA Cards graphic and my December Daily colours.


I die cut a square aperture and popped a piece of pattrnd paper behind it. Then I die cut a smaller square and stamped the owl. I kept him in shades of grey as I wanted the blinged up gold on his scarf to take centre stage.


Three little hearts also sparkled up in gold stickles were the final finishing touch.

Supplies:
Stamps: Lawn Fawn, Winter Owl
Ink: Memento, tuxedo black
Paper: Kaisercraft, A Touch of Gold
Promarkers: Cool grey 1 & 4
Dies: Spellbinders, classic square large
Embellishments: Stickles, golden rod

How is your Christmas card stash growing? This could be the chance to add to it or maybe you'll do something completely different. Whichever you choose, be sure to link up with us at AAA Cards.

And talking of linking up don't forget if you're doing, or might be doing, or just curious about, a daily December album there's a wealth of ideas and inspiration to be found at Let's December Daily.

http://www.letsdecemberdaily.blogspot.com.au/

Thanks for looking.  And keep crafting!

post signature

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful, CAS and classy Jane! That owl is so cute and what an adorable sentiment. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this cute little owl. How sweet. Super design. BTW your link is not working properly - there are quite a few that aren't working. Yours, Jenny's, Melissa's (mine), Coralynn's and Ceal's links are incorrect or not working at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute card! I love that owl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the sweetest little card, and I love the clever sentiment too. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jane this owl set was one of my very first stamp sets and it has remained one of my faves to this day - you did a great job with it here, i love the monochromatic feel and the little gold hearts are such a pretty touch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jane this owl set was one of my very first stamp sets and it has remained one of my faves to this day - you did a great job with it here, i love the monochromatic feel and the little gold hearts are such a pretty touch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE this card Jane. Love Christmas cards with a different feel, and this one is fantastic. Love all of the stickles, the square shape and the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really fabulous "non-traditional" Christmas card Jane! I love the colour scheme and the sentiment and the little glittery finishing touches!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.