Friday 11 December 2015

Winter/Holiday Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

A busy day for Uniko today! As well as our own revisted bloghop going on - here - Uniko is also sponsoring another fun bloghop and challenge at Coffee Loving Cardmakers.

http://coffeelovingcardmakers.com/2015/12/2015-winterholiday-coffee-lovers-blog-hop/

So of course the obvious stamp to use was the recently released Uniko I LOVE Coffee clear stamp set.


I stamped and then masked off the label part of the coffee cup before adding a Christmassy pattern using this month's revisted Uniko Background Builders Christmas stamp set.


I then taped off part of the sentiment from I Love Coffee and added in the Christmas from Essentially Christmas. A bit tricky, but I think I got away with it!

Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko, I Love Coffee, Background Builders Christmas, Essentially Christmas, heart from Flower Power #3
Inks: SU, chocolate chip, marina mist, cherry cobbler
Die: Lil'inker, Anytime Tags
Embellishments: twine from my stash

Thanks for your time today, I really appreciate it especially at this oh so busy time of the year.

Sending Christmas sparkle!

post signature

1 comment:

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.