Wednesday 17 February 2016

The Male Room Challenge #29

A real gift of a challenge at The Male Room starts today. Choose your own colour - but then stick with it!

http://themaleroomchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/

And just for a change I didn't go with purple or pink, but chose the most traditional of male colours - blue.


Do you know a man who needs a hug? Well I was thinking that I know a couple, so that was on my mind when I created this card.


I die cut the hugs word several times and glued them together - makes this chunky word look even more chunky - and then stamped the rest of the sentiment and hearts to frame it. Simple and very CAS.

Supplies:
Stamps: Clearly Besotted, In The Frame, Woodland Kisses
Ink: Memento, Danube blue
Die: Lawn Fawn, Scripty Hugs

So what colour will you choose? And how will you creat with it? Looking forward to seeing the answers when your cards pop up in the gallery at The Male Room.

Thanks for looking today, your time is appreciated.

And keep crafting!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. I like your clean and simple card for the monochromatic challenge. Great rip on making those die cuts chunky too, I'll be trying that out!
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very CAS but so smart, love the deep 'hugs', great idea to build it up like that.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.