Monday 7 March 2016

The Memory Nest - Make It Monday Challenge #55

Oh such a fun sketch challenge starts today at The Memory Nest. Got to love it!


http://thememorynest.blogspot.com/2016/01/make-it-monday-no-56.html
And I used a selfie photo - hence the strange angle and expression - of my newly cut fringe as the centre point of my page. Just had to be documented!


This sheet of paper just screamed out at me from my stash and had to be used. Love its splodgy watercoloured feel and bright non-me colours!


The fringe was cut on a whim and it's taken a bit of getting used to, but I think it's here to stay - for the time being anyway.


I punched the flowers and leaves in colours to match the background paper and finished each flower with a pearl in the centre. I then added two trios of pearls to frame the photo cluster.


You'll notice that the photo is not quite a full circle, I'm not that clever with centering myself with selfies. But I managed to cover the white border with flowers to more or less hide it.

Supplies:
Papers: Webster's Pages, dream in colour; Simple Stories, So Fancy' AC, Rise & shine
Alphas: Freckled Fawn, puffy
Stickers: Simple Stories, So Rad
Punches: Floral punch -forgotten the make; Martha Stewart, leaf
Embellishments: pearls

I know you're going to have fun using this sketch and I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with it. But first go check out the rest of the DT pages at The Memory Nest, you'll be inspired!

Thanks for looking today, you time is valued. And keep crafting!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Jane, LOVE what you created with the sketch! Such a fun and pretty page! And a great picture of you!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.