Saturday 11 June 2016

Uniko - June Release Day

So pleased you dropped by today as I can reveal the two new Uniko June Release stamp sets. They are just so gorgeous and you'll have them flying into your baskets I know!

http://unikostudio.blogspot.co.uk/  http://unikostudio.blogspot.co.uk/

All those lush tropical colours are just begging to jump out of your stash. And aren't I lucky to already have these stamps on my craft desk?! I've been having a play and here's a little sneak peek at one of the cards I've made for the Release Bloghop on 25th June. Remember to put that date in your diary.



Great to have you visit today, thanks a billion.  And keep crafting!

post signature

1 comment:

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.