Friday 22 July 2016

Uniko - Challenge #34 Reminder

Hey all! Just popping in today to remind you there's still plenty of time to get your entries in to this month's Uniko challenge where the theme is FLOWERS. What could be easier than that?


And Uniko have so many gorgeous flower stamp sets to choose from.


My card began with a die cut inside and outside stitched circle and plans to pop it back inside after adding some flowers. And that's pretty much what happened, but I just added in some stencilled inky circles and a few random bits of dust for interest.


And I'm loving the font of this sentiment, seems to match the floral theme perfectly.

Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko, Beautiful Blooms III, Background Builders Vines Winter Additions, simply Said Birthday
Inks: Ranger distress, picked raspberry, spiced marmalade, wilted violet, blueprint sketch; Memento, tuxedo black
Die: MFT Die-namics, inside/out stitched circles

Don't forget Bev always offers a super prize for the winner of her challenges. Go check it out - and the rest of the DT samples - at Uniko.

I'm really thrilled you came by my blog today, I hope to see your cards popping up in the challenge gallery. So mega thanks for your visit. And keep crafting!

post signature

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Jane! The soft background is the perfect accompaniment to the stars of the stage: your lovely flowers! Eye-catching in every way!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Jane! Fabulous designing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jane, I'm blushing at the sweet comment you've left on my Uniko GD card! Thank you so much! I've enjoyed this opportunity immensely; a chance to play with some of my Uniko goodies (and I do have quite a few!). Your creativity - Uniko and otherwise - is always impressive and inspiring!
    Hugs~carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your pretty pastel background and sharp stamping over it.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very inspirational! Love the inlaid die and the soft random background with the stark black flowers x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.