Thursday 24 November 2016

CAS Colours & Sketches #201

Wait until you see this new sketch at CAS Colours & Sketches - you are so going to love it!

http://cascoloursandsketches.blogspot.com/2016/11/challenge-201-sketch.html

See, told you. Amazingly limitless possibilities and so easy to use and stay CAS.


It's unusual for me to make landscape orientated cards, but I just felt I needed to for this sketch. So I started by masking off the panel to the left and got lovely and inky with my inkylicious brushes and distress inks.


Once the mask was removed I stamped the dandelion head and sentiment. Did you - do you - blow dandelion seed heads to tell the time? Mmm fond memories.

Supplies:
Stamps: Lavinia Stamps, Dandelions; Inkylicious, Twinchie sentiment
Inks: Ranger distress, blueprint sketch, mermaid lagoon, cracked pistachio; Memento, tuxedo black

As always the rest of the DT have amazing cards to get your ideas flowing, go check them out at the CC&S blog - here.

Thanks for visiting my blog today, I really appreciate your time.  And keep crafting!

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Awesome OL card Jane and I am LOVING the ink colours you have blended. A simple yet CAStastic card! Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it! Such a soft, pretty card & that dandelion is just YUM!! We used to make a wish when we blew all the seeds off.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so very pretty. I love your blended panel and it really makes the silhouette stand out. Thanks so much for having me as your Guest Designer this month. The time really flew by, and I had great fun creating along with your team.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card, Jane! I love the beautiful blending of the background!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.