Tuesday 22 November 2016

Tuesday Talk

Hello! I'm back again today to share a tag I made for another Stamplorations blog hop - Holiday TAGplorations is the theme.

http://stamplorations.blogspot.co.uk/2016/11/holiday-tagplorations.html

Well I must say Stamplorations are certainly keeping me busy hopping round all their DT blogs! But I have managed to squeeze in a little creating time too and here's my tag:


I created the background using sticky note masks and then stamped the elf and sentiment just overlapping the hills a little. I coloured the elf and sleigh of presents with promarkers and added some glossy accents and glamour dust to ground them both - oh yes and to add copious amounts of sparkle! Showing up better in the photo below ......


Supplies:
Stamps: Clearly Besotted, Little Elves
Inks: Ranger distress, spun sugar, shaded lilac; SU, pool party
Promarkers: tan, blush, dusky pink, tea green, denim blue, rose pink
Die: Die-namics, stitched traditional tags
Embellishments: Deco Art Glamour Dust; Glossy Accents; MeiFlower gem

Well that's me about done for today, off now to carry on with the blog hopping - and as I'm scheduling this post, hopefully I will be all done by the time you read this.

Thanks enormously for your time, hope you enjoyed taking a peep at my blog. And keep crafting! 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.