Friday 13 January 2017

Friday Focus

Are you superstitious? Think I am a bit, but I try to not let it get in the way. So here I am on Friday 13th about to share a card I made for the CAS Challenge over at Stamplorations.

http://stamplorations.blogspot.co.uk/2017/01/cas-challenge-january.html

Here's my card:


I used a Stamplorations stencil to ink my reindeer in grey, matted it onto some Christmas paper containing grey and also added some grey pearls. 


Supplies:
Stamps: Stamplorations, sentiment from Warm Hands Warm Hearts
Ink: SU, smoky slate
Stencil: Artplorations, Christmas Reindeer 
Paper: SU, Presents & Pinecones
Embellishments: Mei Flower, pearls

Thanks for dropping by my blog today, I really value your time and company.  And keep crafting!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Hoping your Friday 13th went well from start to finish! Love your silver reindeer. Thank you for playing along with the STAMPlorations CAS Challenge. We hope to see you back again soon! Karola, DT, InvisiblePinkCards

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.