Friday 20 January 2017

Uniko Challenge #39

Here we go today with the first 2017 challenge at Uniko. And that theme that gets you all linking up - Anything Goes - with an optional twist of love.

 

Here's my card:


I definitely went with the love theme - anything goes always scares me, way too open! I die cut a heart stencil and placed it on my card before stamping all over the aperture with my favourite colours and Uniko stamps. Such a cool technique because you're never sure what it will look like until you lift the stencil.


I added a bold sentiment and decided to leave it at that - really pleases my CAS heart when I do this as I find it so easy to get carried away and add unnecessary extras and then wish I'd stopped.

Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko, Flower Power #6, All Occasion Sentiments #5, Background Builders Vines
Inks: Memento, tuxedo black, pear tart, rose bud, angel pink, grape jelly, lilac posies
Die: Xcut, homespun heart

You'll probably notice there's a little longer to play this challenge, Bev has decided to only have a challenge every other month to give everyone time to get linked up. She's also ramped up the prizes to reflect this, check them out here.

We have the wonderful Izzy joining us as Guest Designer, go leave her some love here.

Thaks for dropping by today, it's been a pleasure to share some time with you.  And keep crafting!

post signature

5 comments:

  1. OMG Jane ! Your heart is absolutely stunning ! I love the combo of colours you chose, these flowers are beautifully popped up with it ! That the CAS style of your card that makes it so gorgeous ! I'm so happy to play along with you all ! And thanks for your lovely comment on my blog ! Thanks for sharing and for inspiring.
    Izzy Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card Jane, love how you stamped the flowers in a heart, gorgeous colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful CAS design Jane. Loving the shape of the heart and the roses and leaves stamped inside in such bright and beautiful colours. Fab technique and showcase of Uniko. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! Love this floral heart (lovely shaped too) - so beautiful. The colours are warm and rich. As always perfectly CAS! Love it. xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.