Thursday 16 February 2017

Thursday Thoughts

Well this is a bit of a treat of a post for me. It has nothing to do with challenges or DT work or card making, but all to do with my first love - scrapbooking. I had a bit of a scrapping fest last weekend and completed five pages and I'd like to share them all with you today.

First up is the most recent photo that's slotted nicely into my 2017 album.


Sort of doing this in reverse date order, so next up is a trio of photos from when I decided it was time to brighten up the view from the kitchen window.


The next page is about a meet up with friends I used to work with before I retired. We meet for lunch regularly, but don't always take photos and I rarely scrap about it. Then one of us was lost so it seemed important to document this next phase when we are now five instead of six.


My next page goes back to just after Christmas 2016 and ia a photo that really touches my heart.


And my final share is the last page in my 2016 album - which I've decided is a wrap for the time being - and draws on some of my best memories from that year.


Thank you for looking today and sharing in my indulgence and love of scrapbooking. I know most visitors are really card making folks, but if you've made it this far I'm really grateful and you're a star!

I'll be back in card making mode tomorrow, so until then - keep crafting!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. I'm a LO peep at heart, I've just discovered. Duh! Sometimes one just doesn't realise.....so I LOOOOOOVED your post. I love that your pages tell stories & that they're ones you find important to document....so relate to the 1st haircut post... & NO! We don't document ourselves and our mates enough....love the way you've used Kraft cardstock on a few of these, too....really enjoyed the little words scattered about too:):) I don't mind more of these post , LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many gorgeous pages there Jane, I do love pages. They truly are my thing. You've recorded some beautiful memories .
    Bloom and grow. ? Lol glad used it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some fabulous layouts here. It's good to just PLAY and create what you love without deadlines isn't it?

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.