Thursday 9 February 2017

Time Out Guest Designer Challenge #76 Reminder

I'm back again today reprising my role as Guest Designer at Time Out and to remind you there's still plenty of time to make a card and get it linked up.

Here's the words they've chosen to inspire your creativity:

'Friends are connected heart to heart, distance and time can't break them apart'

And here's my card:


I used a die cut heart to stamp my super cute image onto and then coloured the animals in shades of grey.


I used ink dusters to add a little shaded lilac distress ink over the heart and then popped it back into its hole. I think it just gives the heart a little more definition without detracting from the monotone look I was after.

Supplies:
Stamps: Clearly Besotted, Best Friends
Ink: Ranger distress, shaded lilac
Die: Xcut, homespun heart
Promarkers: cool grey 1,2, 3 & 5, pale pink

It's been great fun joining in with Time Out as their Guest Designer and I'd like to say a huge thank you to them for the invitation!

Thanks also go to all of you lovely peeps who spend some of your precious time looking at my blog, yay to you!  And keep crafting!

post signature

6 comments:

  1. The image is super cute and I love the soft colouring. The lilac does add that extra definition. Thanks for being our GD for this challenge we have loved you joining us x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable jane. I love that the heart is on its side, and the addition of the lilac with the duster really makes the heart stand out. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card Jane ! I love these two adorable friends and love your colouring ! This little kitten is exactly like the one we will have tomorrow to provide company to the one we have already ! I hope they will be like your adorable image and that they will be best friend forever ! Thanks for sharing and for inspiring.
    Izzy Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your heart shaped window--such a wonderful way to highlight those adorable kitties.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so cute! I love the combination of a cute image and a more grown-up color palette, great for adults with "child-like" minds! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soft, sweet and so adorable, Jane ... such a delicate dusting of colour ... fabulous! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.