Monday 22 May 2017

Monday Moments

Today's card is super CAS and quick to make. I'm entering it into both the Cutplorations challenge and the Stamplorations CAS Card Challenge.

http://stamplorations.blogspot.co.uk/2017/05/cutplorations-may-challenge.html            http://stamplorations.blogspot.co.uk/2017/05/cas-challenge-may.html

Here's my card:


I love the bleeding heart flowers from the inspiration photo and have a couple of plants in my own garden. So that was my starting point and influenced my choice of die. The colours were a no brainer for me - pinks and purples are my favourites and definitely feminine in my opinion.


Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko, sentiments from Pure Floral Lily
Ink: Kaleidacolor, Berry Bliss
Die: Cutplorations, Clustered Hearts

Thanks for joining me on my blog today, it was great to have your company.  And keep crafting!

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Love your super-CAS intereptation of the CUTplorations challenge photo, Jane! Thanks for playing along :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you interpreted our inspiration photo, Jane. Fabulous CAS card! Thanks so much for playing along at CUTplorations. Good Luck! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully CAS .... love it!! Thank you for playing along with the STAMPlorations challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome CAS card!! Love the rounded corner! Thanks for playing along at the Stamplorations May CAS Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.