Thursday 15 June 2017

Thursday Thoughts

I'm here today to share a masculine card that I created for one of my grandsons and I'm entering it into the Stamplorations CAS Card Challenge.

http://stamplorations.blogspot.co.uk/2017/06/cas-challenge-june.html

I know that men like all colours and that blues are a bit traditional, but that's what I plumped for anyway with a bit of balck and grey thrown in too.


I might have said this before, but I'm reckoning if I can't remember then neither will you, but I've never made a card using HLS Mix Mash that I wasn't pleased with. The difficulty is knowing when to stop adding more bits!


Supplies:
Stamps: HLS, Mix Mash & Bold Birthday Sentiments
Inks: Memento, tuxedo black; SU, tempting turquoise, pacific point, smoky slate

And don't you just love all these flat photos that are popping up all over blogland? Think I prefer them to the stand up card photos. Just need to invest in a couple of bits to hang over one of the corners.

Thanks so much for looking at my blog today, hope you liked what you saw.  And keep crafting!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Perfectly masculine and mod! So glad you joined us over at Stamplorations CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the graphic look to your card; thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations CAS

    sue

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.