Tuesday 18 July 2017

Tuesday Talk

Well I'm back from my little sortie down to Hampshire - so good to revisit the places where I grew up. And I've a scrapbook page, prepared before I went away, but sharing today.

I'm entering it into two challenges - The Memory Nest Make It Monday and Challenge YOUrself.

http://thememorynest.blogspot.co.uk/2017/07/make-it-monday-no-91.html   http://scrap-challenge-yourself.blogspot.co.uk/2017/07/challenge-yourself-43-handwritten.html

Here's my page:


I used the sketch from The Memory Nest, but changed up the circles to the Uniko Explosion stamps. The photo is not the best, but the memory is! One of those special moments when we really connected in the fun of what we were doing.


This is the first time I've played at Challenge YOUrself and they require a photo of you in the layout. Their extra ask this month is for handwritten journalling and since this is something I love to do on my pages it seemed a bit of a bonus rather than a challenge.


I finished off my page with a frame of hand drawn lines and a trio of hearts. I used to do this a lot on layouts, but not so much recently, so it was good to give it another go.

Supplies:
Paper: Bazzil Basics cardstock 
Stamps: Uniko, Explorion & Explosion Additions
Inks: SU, wisteria wonder, elegant eggplant
Die: Lawn Fawn, Louie's ABCs
Embellishments: Freckled Fawn, Hello; Mei Flower & Blng Bling black gems

I'm so pleased you found my blog today, loved having your company for a short while. And keep crafting!

post signature

8 comments:

  1. I am so happy that you found our challenge, Jane! Your page is very special and beautiful. I love the selfie, your take on the sketch, and your hand written journaling!! Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month! Yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a superb page! I love the photo - love the expressions on your faces. The explosion stamps are perfect. xxx

    I really must do some scrapping!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jane--this is so creatively done for the sketch but I always love your pages...are you off the team????

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a wonderful layout, so pretty! Thank you for joining us at Challenge YOUrself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great page Jane! Love hiw you have used your handwriting here! Thanks for joining Challenge YOUrself! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  6. So amazing page! Thanks for joining Challenge YOUrself!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous page! Love all about it, your handwriting pops with little black dots. Thanks for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your picture and your take on the sketch!! Thanks for playing along with us!! <3

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.