Thursday 10 August 2017

Happy Little Stampers - ATC August Challenge

Are you getting into ATCs? Well the new challenge at Happy Little Stampers could be right up your street!

http://www.happylittlestampers.com/

This month we're looking for ATCs with doodling on them - could be a stamp or hand drawn or maybe a mixture of both like my cards.


I started by making a sheet of brusho colours - love the sheer magic of watching the colours merge and flow! Once dried I then used a die cut stencil to draw some stars to use as a base for adding hand drawn doodles.


Some extra grungy stamps and inspirational words were added on top and I finished off with some sparkly gems. I have to say this set of cards was terrific fun to create and I felt so relaxed and content afterwards - slept like a baby!

Supplies:
Stamps: HLS, Mixed Media Fun
Inks: Ranger Distress, black soot; Versafine, onyx black; Brusho, yellow, leaf green, turquoise
Die: Clearly Besotted, Superstar
Pen: Uni-ball, micro black
Embellishments: Papewrmania, iridescent stones

Where else could you find some doodled inspiration? Well yes of course over at the Happy Little Stampers blog where all the DT have been busy creating and enjoying doodling. These ATCs are so satisfying to create, do have a go and link up with us - HERE.

Huge thanks for looking today, I so apprecitae your time.  And keep crafting! Or should I say get Doodling?!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. I love the colors on your ATC. Perfect backdrop for your design.
    Barb Housner (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your ATC's ... the background colors look amazing and great doodling too xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.