Monday 11 September 2017

Monday Moments

I'm  bit slow to this party but have finally caught up with the fact that My Favorite Things has challenges! And since I nearly always use their dies on my cards I thought it was about time I joined in.
Sketch Challenge 349 #mftstamps
My card was made using the Wednesday Sketch above and my only - at the moment - MFT stamp set. I've got a mega stash of MFT dies, but need to do some serious stamp shopping!


First up I created a watercoloured panel and once it was dry I die cut it into a stitched rectangle. The planet was stamped and heat embossed on this.


The balloon toting astronaut and the greeting were heat embossed onto a piece of scrap card, then colours to tone in with the background were used. The greeting was cut into a banner and the astronaut was hand cut and popped up on foam pads for dimension.

Supplies: Stamps: MFT Space Explorer
Inks: Versamark, clear; Ranger distress, wilted violet, blueprint sketch
Embossing: Ranger superfine, black
Dies: MFT, double stitched rectangles
Pens: Copic, E55, N1, BV11, BV13, BV17, B12, B14, B18; Promarkers, cool aqua, blush, dusly pimk; Gelly roll, white 

I think he's kinda cute and I know my grandson will adore him, hope you do too!

Huge thanks for visiting my blog today, I really appreciate using up some of your precious time.

And keep crafting!

post signature

1 comment:

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.