Saturday 18 November 2017

Saturday Slot

I'm playing at the MFT Sketch Challenge again this week. I do love the simplicity of their sketches - really suits my CAS style.

http://www.cardchallenges.com/2017/11/wednesday-sketch-challenge-sketch-359.html

Today it's a Christmas card using a new to me MFT stamp and some of their dies too.



I decided to go with some chilly colours for this card and paired the greys and blues up with some sparkly silver cardstock.


The stocking and hat trims also got the sparkle treatment with a Sakura gelly roll pen.

Supplies:
Stamps: MFT, Happy Pawlidays; Uniko, Festive Sentiments
Ink: Memento, tuxedo black
Die: MFT Die-namics, stitched fishtail flag stax
Pens: Copics, Y18, Y35, YR15, W1, W3, W5, B00, B02, B04; Sakura gelly roll, clear star

I've been experimenting with my photo layouts for today's post, trying to make them more interesting and arty. I had fun with this but think I need a quick trip to The Range to snap up some cheap and cheerful items for future photos.

Thanks for your time today, I really appreciate your visit.  And keep crafting! 

post signature

1 comment:

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.